It is our goal to make sure our customers are happy and
satisfied with their purchase and experience at Collinsville Canoe
& Kayak. If you ever have an issue with a purchase here we will
do whatever we can to make it right. We do have a few requirements
- In-stock boats only.
- 20% deposit required to put boat(s) on layaway, non-refundable
after 14 days.
- Purchase must be completed within three (3) months from date of
deposit or deposit will be forfeited and merchandise will be returned
- We have a 30 day return window (from date of purchase).
- Please include the origianl sales receipt, without it we have
to charge you a 20% restocking fee.
- Please include any hang tags that were on the item.
- All returns must be in new, resellable condition. Used items are
- Some special orders may not be returnable. Please verify at time
of original order.
- Refunds will either be made back to the original credit card used
or by Collinsville Canoe & Kayak check. No cash refunds will
- Blowout and clearance items are non-returnable.
- We ask for your mailing information at purchase so that we may
keep you informed should there ever (though it's rare) be an issue
from a manufacturer.
- We do not sell our mailing list! We respect your privacy.
- We send out approximately 4 mailings a year announcing our sales
and special events. Should you choose not to receive these mailings
please contact us and we will promptly remove your name from our
- We utilize SafeSubscribe for our email list. You can easily unsubscribe
by following a link at the bottom of an email.
Lesson Cancellation Policy:
- Because our programs fill up quickly please contact us
immediately should you need to cancel.
- Cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to lesson will receive
a full refund.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to lesson will forfeit
the entire fee.
- Students who fail to appear or notify us forfeit entire fee.
- In the event we should need to cancel any lesson students will
have the option to reschedule or receive a full refund.
- CCK reserves the right to cancel lessons
for any reason, including but not limited to, insufficient sign
ups and hazardous conditions.
Guided Trip Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellations made at least 5 days
prior to the trip will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made within 5 days of the trip will forfeit entire
- In the event we should need to cancel any trip customer will have
the option to reschedule or receive a full refund.
- CCK reserves the right to cancel trips for any reason, including
but not limited to, insufficient sign ups and hazardous conditions.
- Flat water rentals only!
- PFD's must be worn on the water.
- Minimum age to rent without a parent on the water is 18.
- On-site rentals begin ½ hour after opening.
- Last on-site rental of the day goes out 1½ hours before
- Reservations (860) 693-6977. Not necessary but recommended for
weekends and large parties.
- The use of recreational drugs or alcohol is not permitted on the
- We reserve the right to refuse to rent to any individual or group
we feel is putting themselves or others at risk.
- Hourly rentals require us
to hold a driver's license while the boat is in your possession.
Children aged 7 - 17 who are experienced swimmers may be in their
own boat if accompanied by an adult.
rentals require payment in full as well as a credit card
deposit. Off -site rentals may require a car rack system; please
inquire. Multi-boat rentals transported on one car require roof
rack systems (Yakima/Thule).
- Renter takes full responsibility for all equipment included in
the rental. Renter assumes any and all liability in regards to loss
or damage to equipment and agrees to pay for repair or replacement
as accessed by CCK.
Return to Top